To provide, high productivity, increase community participation and safe work environment, culture, identity, protect the rights and freedom of the marginalized and vulnerable groups.
- To promote care and support for orphans and other vulnerable children.
- To Support, protect and promote culture and development initiatives of older persons.
- To strengthen FAL programmes and ensure it sustainability
- To carry out CBR in 4 s/counties
- To build capacity older person in the District to promote Lugbara culture.
- To lobby, build capacity and promote the socio-economic of women, youth and PWDs.
- To build capacity of the District and s/counties in Gender Mainstreaming in planning and budgeting at all levels.
- To promote awareness application of occupational safety and health standards to promote workers’ rights and mitigate child labour.
- To lobby and advocate for the dissemination of SGBV and Child Labour Bill.