Production and Marketing is a very wide Department of the District, whose key output areas are clustered around 3 functions, namely;
- Agriculture Advisory Services,
- District Production Services and
- District Commercial Services.
The output areas under the respective functional areas are:-
- Agribusiness development and linkages to the market,
- Technology promotion and Farmer Advisory Services and Cross-cutting trainings under the Agriculture Advisory Services function;
- District Production Services covering crop disease control and marketing, Farmer Institutional Development, Livestock Health and Marketing, Fisheries Regulation, Vermin Control Services, Tse Tse Vector control, DATICs and Valley Dam Construction.
Under the District Commercial Services function, Output areas covered are Trade development and promotion, Enterprise development Services, Market linkage services, Cooperative mobilization and outreaches, Tourism promotion and industrial Development Services.
Currently, key Staffs manning the Department are
- Mr.Ofoyuru Tom who is the District Production Officer,
- Dr. Kumakech Walter the Senior Veterinary Officer,
- Mr. Rama Charles the Fisheries Officer,
- Mr. Aneniw Patrick the head of Zeu District Farm Institute and
- Mr. Olum Lamet who’s head of Commercial Services.